Monday, October 27, 2008

Pet Peeves

Oh since today is a cold Monday morning I'm in a growly mood. Nothing too dangerous just in a mood. I told Travis, I want to blame it on the weather, society, PMS, bad carma, my upbringing, basically anything that would take the responsibility off of me! Now, I know some of you post the famous "Not Me" list. Today I wanted to try something different. What are your pet peeves? Not the things that make you mad but just small things that can cause irritation. Give me your top 5

5. I don't like a messy calendar. I get upset when I have to erase something or heaven forbid cross it out. Once it is in there it should stay there!

4. I don't like giving up the remote control! So, I usually keep it. My favorite feature is the mute button since I don't like commercials. But if someone else has it and my show starts again they better have the sound back on QUICK!

3. I cannot handle loud voices or high pitched noises. It really grinds on my teeth. Similar to fingernails on a chalkboard.

2. Sponges are gross! We use washable dish towels now. They are small and I can wash them as often as I like. Otherwise sponges get so nasty and I would be buying them constantly.

1. I have a very sensitive nose so people with bad breath or B.O. really effect me. I have at times gagged before because the scent is so strong. This is also true with sweet smelling flowers and perfumes. I'm too sensitive (hehe I'm sure Michael would silently agree!) and I can't handle it.

This is quite therapeutic and I feel better now! Ok it is your turn now Kim and Travis

1 comment:

sweetander said...

Where do I start on pet peeves. I'll think about it and get back to you tomorrow:) I definitely remember the calendar one from planning MOPS meetings!!!