Thursday, October 23, 2008

7 Things About Me

Ok I haven't a clue how to write a link so I'm not tagging anyone else. By now all of you know the rules so I'm taking the short cut and not posting those either.

1. I love powdered donuts and popcorn. Although not at the same time. I could easily finish a box of donuts by myself or a bag of popcorn. I'll share but in very limited quantities.

2. I actually think I sing well. Too bad the acoustics are altered whenever someone else is nearby. If you could hear what I hear you'd be really impressed too!

3. I'm not sure how it started but our girls like making us breakfast in bed on Saturdays. I'm such a good mom that I let them! I also like letting my husband help them if needed.

4. I'm a rule follower. Usually I don't speed. I'd never go in the 10 items or less line at the grocery store if I had 11 items.

5. I can't stand shopping! Unless it is a book store I truly don't see the joy in walking the mall and window shop. It has to have a purpose and it better be quick.

6. I love to read a good mystery. The only bad thing is that once I start I have to finish it asap! It drives me nuts not to know the ending. I've gone without sleep just so I can finish a book.

7. I Love Lucy and The Flintstone's are my top two favorite shows that I grew up watching and I still watch! I have both shows Season 1 DVDs.

No comments: