Thursday, October 23, 2008

Loser mom moment

I had a loser mom moment recently. On Wednesday morning, Victoria woke up with a stomach ache. She didn't want any breakfast but of course I wanted her to eat a little something. I can't send her to school without breakfast, right? After a bit she perked up so, I dropped her and her sister off at school by 8:15 am. I came home and got ready for work. At 9 am I got a call from the school that Victoria has thrown up twice!

My friend, Terri, asked me if she'd eaten anything that may have caused it. Of course I said no because I wouldn't give her anything that would harm her. Well.....come to find out I unintentionally did. I keep cups of milk in the fridge for the girls. That way whenever they are thirsty they can get it themselves. Out of curiosity I took a sip of Victoria's milk. I almost gagged! Not sure how it happened but apparently she drank some sour milk. She never said it tasted bad!!!

So, my wisdom for moms...if your child has a stomach ache give them sour milk. That will purge their system! After all, Victoria was fine by 10:30 am so it must have worked. And yes I'm kidding!!! Lighten up people ;)

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Ooops. I would be lying if I said my kids never drank sour milk! A couple times one of them found a sippy cup IN THE TOY BOX for who knows how long and started drinking from it! Never complained except for when I took it away gagging all the while!!! Top that!
Travis

Prachar family said...

BTW, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new background. If I ever change mine, I am choosing that one!!
Travis