Saturday, October 25, 2008

It isn't fair!


I'm sure no mom has ever heard those words before! I was really under the belief that my innocent, God fearing, sweet girls would never utter these words. Surely life would always go their way and they'd never have reason to complain. Well I heard them come from my little girl and she was mad! Her exact quote "It isn't fair! Victoria gets everything!!! She gets to miss school, she gets a cast, she gets to have x-rays at the dentist, plus she leaves school early again! MOM, it isn't fair!"

Oh my life is so hard. It is true I allowed Victoria to leave school early when she fractured her elbow. I let her to go to the pediatrician, the ER and the Ortho clinic. I let her have a check-up, x-rays and a cast. I also gave the dental hygienist permission to give her x-rays and a fluoride treatment. Plus as if that wasn't enough on Wednesday I let Victoria leave school at 9 am. Of course she had thrown up twice but that doesn't matter. My ulterior motive is to make Cristina's life difficult.

Life isn't fair! Should I let her know that this is just the beginning?!! After all, big sisters usually get everything. My sister always stayed up later. She got to drive first, wear make up first, and date first. She even got to go to school in Mexico. I know my parents must have loved her more. I'm sure that is why this happened to me, right?

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Load up your "Life isn't fair" and let it fly with both barrels!! That was my mom's coping mechanism!!! I can't believe your just getting into this, but I guess my kids are older! LOVE the tongue picture! Perfect!
Travis

Anonymous said...

Well, I know Travis always got her way and I never did and that's not fair...so I guess I agree!! you are definitely making your daughter's life more difficult. I'm sure she will be scarred. BTW, keep it up!! love ya!