Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WHERE was the video camera???

UGH! I'm never prepared when my daughters do funny things. This morning we had a few minutes before we had to leave for school. They were playing in the living room while I finished getting ready for work. I could hear them pretending to play basketball. In January, Victoria will be taking classes through the North Liberty Rec. Center for a few weeks. She is very excited about it! Anyway, I hear Cristina yell in an announcer type of voice "Here is your own Iowa player, at 10 feet tall, #44, Megan Skouuuuubbbbbyyy" So Victoria runs onto the court dribbling her imaginary basketball and shooting a few baskets. As I peek around the corner I see them switch places. Victoria becomes the announcer and says "Ok here is Iowa player at only 7 feet tall, #11, Kristi Smiiiiiiith" Cristina comes out doing fancy dribbling tricks and of course shoots a few.

I was laughing so hard! I tried not to ruin the show but we had to get to school. Oh I wish I could have recorded it or gotten some pictures. You'll just have to trust me it was VERY cute! I think I have created some basketball fans!

4 comments:

The Novotny News said...

Good job girls! I bet it would of been adorable. You can never seem to get the picture when they are doing something and then by the time you have the camera ready...too late! Love the story! Love ya--Molly

Prachar family said...

Priceless! You need to sew your camera to your hand!

Marner Family said...

Love the moment!

Come on girl ... don't you know now that you have a blog that camera should be attached to you at all times, and fully charged batteries ... plus a memory card with room for that! It is always me who either the battery dies or the memory card is full at times like this. ;)
-b

CihaPet said...

I'm not sure just exactly when Megan Skouby got to be 10 feet tall and Kristi Smith got to be 7 feet tall... At least the have the correct one being taller... :-)