Monday, November 10, 2008

Mourning the loss......of FIVE fingernails!

UGH!!! Last week I broke 3 fingernails at the same time. I broke another one while shopping. Now I just broke another one. UGH! That makes FIVE!!! Now, in my normal, everyday, typical life this is hardly anything to blog about. My nails usually aren't long enough to break (much to my mother's dismay). For the past two or three months I have had very long and beautifully manicured nails. They were so long I stopped wearing my contact lenses. I had a hard time getting my lenses out. I received a LOT of compliments on my nails. Now they are breaking off one by one. (Or three, one and one) Is this a lesson in pride? In looking at outer beauty instead of the heart? Is this some cosmic punishment for thriving on many comments and compliments?




:)
Can you tell nothing too exciting happened today?

No comments: