Saturday, November 1, 2008

UofIA Women's Basketball

One of our favorite things to do as a family is to go to the UofIA Women's Basketball games. The girls really enjoy the food and some of the game. It isn't too crowded so it is a safe environment for them. On a whim I looked up some of the players, on Facebook, and found Megan Skouby. She and I chatted for a bit. Cristina thinks that is SO COOL MOM! Yay, I'm a cool mom. I wonder how long that will last. Hopefully we will get pictures of the game tomorrow to post.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

That will last about 3 minutes if your kids are like mine!
I always think you're a cool mom though!!
Travis

CihaPet said...

Check out my Facebook. I posted some Hawkeye pics, some from the game yesterday... btw... Megan is tall AND strong! She held Cristina AND Victoria up for the picture!