Sunday, January 24, 2010

NEVER say never

Things I never thought I would say or do -

1. I never thought I'd be exercising every day!
2. I never thought I would wish that Zumba was more often.
3. I never thought I'd actually TELL people how much I weigh.
4. I never believed I could do more than 1 minute on the elliptical.
5. I never knew that vegetables actually had a good taste.
6. I never knew that I wouldn't miss chocolate.
7. I never thought that I'd dream of the day when I can participate in a Breast Cancer awareness walk. (This is one of my future goals!)
8. I never knew that my life could inspire other people.
9. I NEVER thought I'd confess my sins, struggles, and concerns in a public forum.
10. I never thought I would enjoy munching on broccoli, spinach and sunflower seeds during the Playoff games.
11. I never knew that reading a fitness magazine would actually be interesting instead of really annoying.
12. I never knew how much my girls are really watching what I do (and my attitude).
13. I never believed I would plan my activities around my time at the gym.
14. I never thought I'd exercise while watching football instead of just sitting and eating.
15. I never knew that I'd enjoy weighing my food.
16. I never thought I'd keep a food journal (Although I need to do better!)
17. I never thought I'd look forward to meeting with my coach Peg at Ladies Workout Express.
18. I never thought I'd be able to zip up my jeans and not have to hold my breath in the process.
19. I never believed that I'd be able to exercise for 45 minutes. The first day I did a mile on the exercise bike and felt faint!
20. My biggest surprise was when I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and I ASKED to be weighed! I NEVER EVER thought I'd do that! It just goes to show that we should NEVER say never!

1 comment:

CihaPet said...

Wow! What a list! :-)
I'm proud of you honey!
*beso*