Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cleaning Frenzy

I'm not sure how but today I had a BURST of energy. I spent it sorting, dusting, vacuuming and organizing the living room and dining room. I dusted the door frames, baseboards, fireplace and the china hutch. Somehow I even vacuumed under the love seat while holding it!

I always love it when people notice. I truly enjoy the verbal rewards. However, I wasn't quite prepared for the reaction the girls had when they came home from school. They came into the living room and yelled "aaaaaah!!!" Cristina said "It is like we got a whole new house!" Victoria - "Yeah, it has exploded with cleanness!!" It was so funny and definitely worth all the hard work!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

I don't know how you could have been rewarded verbally any better! I love that girls notice that stuff!! They are precious! Squeeze them for me!

sweetander said...

Good for you! Come to my house next time you get a burst of energy:)