Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to School

While Nani was visiting she bought Victoria a Hannah Montana backpack. Around here anything with the Hannah Montana logo on it is EXCELLENT! Victoria also received a pink messenger bag for Christmas. She loved it because our neighbor, Rachel, has one just like it. Rachel is in High School so I think that is why Victoria likes it so much.

Since Victoria had two new bags for school she decided to give the smaller one to Cristina. Cristina was so excited and thankful! I was really proud of Victoria for her willingness to give her little sister something that was special to her. I hadn't planned on forcing Victoria to share. When I asked her about it she responded "Mom, Jesus wants us to be kind!" She was so matter of fact about it and sharing wasn't a struggle for her. Definitely a "proud mama" moment!

So, as we got ready for school they kept asking for me to take their picture. They know I like to blog and they love reading about themselves. They are actually making it a bit easier for me to take pictures. Now, I just have to learn how to download them onto the computer! One step at a time, right?

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Oh, they are just precious! The coat/mittens/scarves cracked me up...this used to be my life...when are you moving here????

MillerFam said...

Isn't it great to see them sharing on their own and know that they have listened to what you've been teaching them?