Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009?

2009? ALREADY? I'm sure it was just last year that we were preparing for Y2K, right?

I was able to take a partial break from working at Lemstone over the holiday. During the Christmas rush the Mall partnered up with Discover and held a contest. Customers were able to collect their receipts and turn them in for a GC. The mall employees were entered into a drawing for a $10 city wide gift card. I WON! It was even printed in the Mall monthly newsletter. My co-workers were quite jealous especially since I didn't work as much during the last week before Christmas. I'm just thankful that the customers I did help turned in their receipts. This increased my chances to win and apparently it worked! Now I just have to figure out what I want to buy! Quite the dilemma but I'm sure I will figure it out.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Fun! Love your new background too! Way to blog! Keep it comin',it keeps me going!