Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Go Galaxy!

We just finished basketball season and now we are in the midst of indoor soccer. Our team, Galaxy, is a lot of fun to watch. These kids are great and really give it their all! The only trouble is that they have had a different coach each time. So far the girls don't seem to mine too much. They just love getting out on the "field" and going after the ball. Although most of the time they are way too nice and passive. I try not to yell from the sidelines but it isn't easy to contain myself. Michael finds my passion amusing and I'm sure quite embarrassing at times!

Cristina, Victoria and Addie take a moment to pose for the camera. I think they were glad for the break. I don't think any of the girls really knew how much running is involved in soccer. They play 7 minute quarters and when it is over they are exhausted!












No comments: